Do you qulify for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant?
What is the Canada-Alberta Job Grant?
- Has no more than 3 employees plus yourself , and
- Has been operating for at least 1 year, and
- Has a trade name registered under the “Partnership Act (Alberta) or
- You must provide a copy of the prior years T2125 Statement of Business or Professional Activities that you filed with your personal income tax return
- GST Registration, or
- T2125 Statement of Business or Professional Activities as mentioned above
- Current employee, or a
- New employee that has been unemployed:
- Grant may cover up to 100% of the course fees
- They must have been unemployed for 30 consecutive days prior to the application date
- If training is required before you hire them, then a conditional offer of employment letter or letter of employment will be required